Single Door Locking Solution – SEP Klicker 2K
The 2K Klicker is the first container bolt seal in the world to feature a unique two colours in its design. The 2K Klicker is a high security bolt seal, certified to ISO 17712 Clause 5 and 6.
- A strong tamper-evident mechanical seal, the Klicker 2K consists of a hardened steel pin and bush moulded with resilient high-impact ABS. With immense tensile strength and anti-spin locking mechanisms, the Klicker 2K is a fortified container bolt seal widely used in shipping, securing intermodal containers and ground transportation.
- Hardened steel pin and bush for added security. The pin and bush are moulded with high-impact ABS to provide high tamper evidence.
- Oval-shaped pin and bush to mitigate ‘spin attacks’.
- The anti-locking mechanism prevents friction and only allows 1-way locking.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents parts substitution or replacement.
- Engraved paired pin and bush for easier handling. The bush is etched with name, logo, sequential numbering and barcode using permanent laser marking.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Two colours for improved product definition, visibility and identification, marking variations and increased operation efficiency.
2-Door Locking Solution – SEP Megalock 2K
The Mega Lock provides the proven security features and strength of the cable lock seal and the klicker 2k bolt seal.
- The 2 self-locking mechanisms are easily locked by hand.
- This seal can only be removed by a strong cutter. It takes two cuts to open the Mega Lock seal.
- This seal can be colour coded to suit individual requirements.
- The cable locking body can be anodized in 5 standard colours and the bolt seal is moulded with high impact ABS in a range of 5 different colours.
- Customized marking is etched on the two locking bodies with permanent laser technology.
- The Mega Lock is also known as the “synergy seal”. The solid combination of two proven barrier seals provides higher security than when the seals are used separately.